Sparkes sweet corn is locally grown in Chilliwack, BC. We grow all of our own corn. To maintain freshness and optimum maturity, we do a planting every few days so we have corn ripening throughout the season.
Sparkes corn is picked fresh and delivered directly from our fields to our convenient drive-thru stands daily, ensuring it comes to you ripe, fresh, and full of flavour! We guarantee it! Sparkes only grows non-GMO product [GMO – genetically modified organism]!
KELOWNA BARNS ARE CLOSED FOR THE 2019 SEASON DUE TO LACK OF STAFF.
All barns will open 10am-6pm.
For up-to-date information, follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
- STRAWBERRIES: Available at the Fraser Valley barns 7 days/week from 10am unitl sold out.
- ONLINE ORDERING: Bulk and wholesale orders are now being processed online! Click on the “Wholesale” tab at the top to get started.
- LOYALTY CARDS: Buy 6 dozen fresh-picked Sparkes corn and you’re going to get the 7th FREE! Pick up a loyalty card at any barn. Valid all season long.
- WANNA SHUCK SHIRTS: We have a lot of requests for our “Wanna Shuck” shirts that we’ve purchased for staff. This year you’ll be able to get your very own! Stop by Luckakuck barn and pick one up.
- TWITTER and PINTEREST!
- We’re on Instagram – Follow Us