As the COVID-19 pandemic evolves, Sparkes will continue to adapt and update procedures accordingly. This year, we will face obstacles but we’re committed to providing community members with farm-fresh produce.
We will be taking the following measure in drive-thru barns to ensure we’re able to deliver the same service while following BC CDC/WHO guidelines:
- Employees will be provided with a re-useable/washable mask and hand sanitizer in every barn
- Sanitization spray in every barn for counters, window ledges, doors, and payment machines
- Debit available in every barn; sanitized between customers – PLEASE USE TAP PAYMENT AS FREQUENTLY AS POSSIBLE
- Product will be bagged prior to barn opening to ensure employees are not handling payment and product simultaneously
- Loyalty cards will still be accepted but will be contact-less
We will revise procedure and protocols as necessary in compliance with BC CDC.